Bank Deposit........

jmbonz2008
Community Member

Hi all.

I only have paypal as a payment method so when I get asked from a buyer to make a bank deposit I then of course have to check my bank balance to see if they have paid and then ask them to supply an address.  If I add bank deposit to my payment options does this change the above issues?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Bank Deposit........

It is probably not a good ideas to restrict customers to one form of  payment. Better to give them a choice.  More chance of sales.  Yes you will still need to check your bank account but it doesn't take long.  i don't ask for an address I just use the one in E-bay.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Bank Deposit........

No issues with also offering bank dep.

You can add them to the checkout so when they pick bank dep they will be shown you bank details and saves them waiting to pay you by waiting for the bank details to be sent.

When you click on view order details their postal details will show there so no need to ask them and they also show on the email you get to say an item sold.

If they pick ban dep just send a message asking for them to mark as paid once they have done the payment so you will know to look for their payment.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Bank Deposit........

Also if they pay with Bank Deposit there is no charge whereas Paypal take their fees.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Bank Deposit........

PayPal is free for the buyer, only the seller pays PayPal fees

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Bank Deposit........

jmbonz2008
Community Member

Thanks all 🙂

I have now added Bank Deposit to all my listings 🙂

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Bank Deposit........

Thanks all 🙂

I have now added Bank Deposit to all my listings 🙂

i hope you have also gone into your my eBay page,

and added your BSB and account number there, so the buyer gets that info when they go thru checkout!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply