Best Sellers in Ebay

maths48
Community Member

Hi,

I'm just new in ebay and would like to know what items sells best within the consumer electronics area.

I am leaning towards selling tablets, mp3 players and headphones, but I am thinking it may be competitive.

Hope you can advice.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Best Sellers in Ebay

Oh

*look of disappointment*

I thought I would open this thread and see my seller's ID.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Best Sellers in Ebay

Are you looking to sell these "best sellers" ? My advice would be "Don't !!!".
Try to find something you know well and isn't sold by many sellers, a 'niche' item if you like. The items you identified in your opening post are prone to scammers. Hard for a new seller with no selling history to break in to.
Also, sad to say, you will not get any/much help on these boards from those who sell the "best sellers on eBay" as that would be helping someone who will compete with them. Times are tough enough as it is.
My advice would be to sell a few things from around your home that you no longer need. Get a feel for selling before diving in. This way it won't cost you much to try your hand at selling.
Good luck
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Best Sellers in Ebay

I agree with K1000.

Finding the best sellers isn't the challenge but if you aren't buying at the same price the distributors pay, you won't be able to compete. And if you intend importing something under your own brand name, you will have no market recognition.

There are plenty of categories that aren't as cut-throat as consumer electronic gear. If you must go into that area, start with popular accessories while keeping your eye open for one specific product that has potential. Then move quickly & try a few. Cheers.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Best Sellers in Ebay

How do you expect to compete with established sellers many of them sending directly from their own factories in Asia? To succeed as a seller on ebay you have to find items that are wanted but hard to find and make them desirable, affordable and offer great customer service. If you are new to ebay then you should first sell unwanted, easy to post items from around the house until you know what you are doing. Being a seller on ebay is not as easy as it looks, to invest in stock without selling experience could prove a costly mistake.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Best Sellers in Ebay

Topic - Best Sellers in Ebay

Answer - Me !!!! I am one of the best sellers eva

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Best Sellers in Ebay

No prizes for second CatsPJ

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply