Best auction ending days and times?

Hi all,

Just wondering what others experiences are as to the best day and times to have auctions ending? I very rarely use auction formats, but have some items that I want to quickly turnover and am thinking about listing them as auctions.

I know much depends on the category and target group. but generally speaking what have other sellers experienced? I knwo Friday and Saturday is probably not the best, I have assumed that Sunday evening is the best slot, but is that just a myth and have others found other days more successful?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

If you have any bigger items you're listing and are willing to have pick up on any, I would list them to finish later on in the week, maybe on a Thursday, to give people the opportunity to get in touch & arrange pick up on the weekend.

It's one of my pet hates when people list pick up on an item that ends eg late Sunday night.

Stuff with postage-I'd probably have it ending early evening, for preference.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Some great suggestion everyone. Decided to list some ending on Thursday and some Sundays. What is apparent listening to others is the patterns of buyers within the category you sell within. I hardly sell anything on Friday and Saturday, mostly Sunday and early week are my busiest days.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply