Blocked Bidder

Bit of help here Please.

How can a buyer from a blocked bidding country I have Location: Montevideo, Uruguay be able to bid on my items to an invoice amount  of $100 ?

Now the bidder is asking for me to deliver to the blocked country. Using regestered mail and tracking but Auspost does not track to this country. Regerestered mail has up to $100 compensation but I bet it is not for Montevideo, Uruguay.

This buyer has hit on some of my better items!

Any thought or suggestions?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Blocked Bidder

@kg5collector wrote:

So thinking about it ,they have proberly used a tool like "unblock me"!

What is "unblock me"????

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Blocked Bidder

From Above!

"For "unblock me" to work properly you need a mailing address in the country you purchsae from example.

Log on & sign up for US pay TV and pay a pitence compared to Aus prices but you need to supply a US address, which unblock me does. US bullion, coins, US stamps they get redirected from the US address to your Aus address. It costs $6.50 per month.

I do not use unblock me because of our eBay business and other personal reasons."

To me this is the new big problem for eBay paypal!

Bid made in US by a bidder based in Uruguay (or another country.)

Just had a not as described go my way a month ago as a buyer. The item came from Sydney Australia but the seller was based in China. So paypal totally put me in a position to mail 3kgs to China. It turned into a real mess but eBay got the trasaction cancelled and I was able to use the Sydney address for mailing and eBay closed the case. paypal Sent me another 5 emails after the case was closed. Paypal turned into the villian in this case. Paypal could not care but eBay did big time. Thank you eBay!

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply