Buyer wishes to cancel item and buy different item that is 6 of original item. Is this ok? I am ok

I have a buyer that purchased 6 of an item I sell (Baking Paper) then noticed that I have another item that is 6 of the original item in a carton. Is it allowable to cancel (somehow) his first order and take only the second order or..... what can be done. I wish to be acommodating and I will modify my description to pint out our mulriple item sales. (We have also just opened a store (two days ago) Smiley Happy Any answers or experience would be appreciated! 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Buyer wishes to cancel item and buy different item that is 6 of original item. Is this ok? I am ok

Contact the buyer and ask if they will agree to a mutual cancellation to release them from the purchase.

If they reply saying yes then to the right of the sold item is a drop down, from the drop down click on resolve a problem and follow the prompts to send the request to cancel.

Once they agree to that you get your FVF credited back and they can then do the other purchase.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Contact the buyer and ask if they will agree to a mutual cancellation to release them from the purchase.

If they reply saying yes then to the right of the sold item is a drop down, from the drop down click on resolve a problem and follow the prompts to send the request to cancel.

Once they agree to that you get your FVF credited back and they can then do the other purchase.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks very much! All learning experiences! Worked fine and buyer is happy!
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply