Can I sell my ebay store?

Does anybody know if I can sell my ebay store?

I have tried ringing customer service and the twit on the other end of the phone says he "thinks" I can.

Has anybody done this?

or enquired about doing this?

Message 1 of 88
Latest reply
87 REPLIES 87

@thecatspjs wrote:

@digital*ghost wrote:

Whether or not a business account is registered to an individual is not "unpublished", anyone with a business account could have answered my pretty simple questions, it's obviously something you just don't know....but did you know "I don't know" is a valid answer? It's actually ok to say that, even when it undermines your previous posts, because you were not just posting your own experience, you were giving straight out advice, telling people that "acceptance is consent" (and that your advice and experiences were in reference to a business account), when you can't actually guarantee that the procedure you're recommending is recognised by eBay as change of account holders, not change of account holder name. Big difference, and means your advice has the potential to amount to little more than "just do it, eBay won't notice". 

Just read the detail of this post

So it is clear DG and amigos, NO sometimes I won't share or provide further details about eBay matters or issues that I fell confident about commenting on, on a public discussion board. 

Why would I ?  I could be sharing information that scammers could use to the detriment of this trading place.

Generally because you consider your opinion to be fact - something you stated earlier. More likely because your opnions are exactly that. Opinions.

Message 61 of 88
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@thecatspjs wrote:

@digital*ghost wrote:

Whether or not a business account is registered to an individual is not "unpublished", anyone with a business account could have answered my pretty simple questions, it's obviously something you just don't know....but did you know "I don't know" is a valid answer? It's actually ok to say that, even when it undermines your previous posts, because you were not just posting your own experience, you were giving straight out advice, telling people that "acceptance is consent" (and that your advice and experiences were in reference to a business account), when you can't actually guarantee that the procedure you're recommending is recognised by eBay as change of account holders, not change of account holder name. Big difference, and means your advice has the potential to amount to little more than "just do it, eBay won't notice". 

Just read the detail of this post

So it is clear DG and amigos, NO sometimes I won't share or provide further details about eBay matters or issues that I fell confident about commenting on, on a public discussion board. 

Why would I ?  I could be sharing information that scammers could use to the detriment of this trading place.

Generally because you consider your opinion to be fact - something you stated earlier. More likely because your opnions are exactly that. Opinions.

Wondering when your posting ID would show up (not really ~ it was a given) ~ placed a bet with another re timing and won.

Predictability of this sock is tierd.

Hugs to the poster giving kudo ~ what a surprise ... not ...

Message 62 of 88
Latest reply

Autoeroticist

Message 63 of 88
Latest reply

haha-25269545565.jpeg

Message 64 of 88
Latest reply

Yep.

Self understanding is the first step to normality.

I wish you every success in your recovery.

Message 65 of 88
Latest reply

better a **bleep** in a sock.

Message 66 of 88
Latest reply

I cant help but smile when I see that pic

Message 67 of 88
Latest reply

@dylan11235813 wrote:

Which one dylan.... I have posted several on this thread .. the sock ?  the wide eye gal ? or perhaps another that you find particularly relevant to topic of "can I sell my eBay store ?"

Message 68 of 88
Latest reply

why does the sock have such a happy face. I am currnetly quite drunk, no other substances unfortunately.

Message 69 of 88
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

@dylan11235813 wrote:

Which one dylan.... I have posted several on this thread .. the sock ?  the wide eye gal ? or perhaps another that you find particularly relevant to topic of "can I sell my eBay store ?"

Is that what you think? I though my post about the big eyes whent unnoticed

Message 70 of 88
Latest reply