Can't List and Relist Items - BUT I AM PAYPAL VERIFIED!

moochgraber
Community Member

Hi All

I had one item I was unable to list and also a relist fell over because the system stated that I was "not PayPal verified". PayPal says I am and have been Verified status for years. So in frustration I stupidly asked eBay Support and they told me it was because my seller rating was too low. Interesting as I am a top rated seller with 100% feedback on over 26000 feedbacks.

Just how good a feedback do they need these days? Wife's account was barred the same way because her seller rating too low. Not her faulty her account does not have any seller detailed rating as has not had 10 detailed ratings left yet. She has 500 perfect feedbacks on there.  This is just ridiculous!

Had my rant now - thanks for listening 🙂    

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Check your seller dashboard-especially the item as described & postage & handling charges.You must have copped some 1 & 2 ratings from a lot of buyers.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

moochgraber
Community Member

Could not keep Top Rated Seller status if that was it... 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

No,you are looking at what 'I'  & everyone else can see-check your seller dashboard.

To check your dashboard-Click on My Ebay-Account-Seller Dashboard.

That will show where you have received 1 & 2 stars & if/where you've fallen below ebay compliance levels.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

moochgraber
Community Member

Have checked the dashboard and according to the board ...

Item as described

1.56% (2)

Communication

0.00% (0)

Postage time

0.00% (0)

Postage and handling charges

1.56% (2)

The compliance states :- 

Your performance standards on the last evaluation are Top-rated

I find it amazing that people can complain about P&H when I charge exactly what I say I will and deliver within all agreed timeframes. I know eBay and PayPal what everyone to charge "free postage" so that they can double dip on the larger postage inclusive sale price this forces a seller to charge but I refuse to be taken advantage of that way.

Turns out that an eBay Support Person called Debbie was able to clearly and simply answer my request. Somehow my PayPal account had got unlinked from my eBay account and simply had to be relinked. Instead of all the standard template replies that failed to address the issue I had reported - this wonderful person stopped to read my email and find the real reason and helped me fix it! I know I know - next I will be claiming I saw a Yetti... but its true.   

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Turns out that an eBay Support Person called Debbie was able to clearly and simply answer my request. Somehow my PayPal account had got unlinked from my eBay account and simply had to be relinked. Instead of all the standard template replies that failed to address the issue I had reported - this wonderful person stopped to read my email and find the real reason and helped me fix it! I know I know - next I will be claiming I saw a Yetti... but its true

(faints dead away)

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply