Can't Select 'Tickets, Travel' Category When Listing Item

I've just listed a RedBalloon gift voucher on Ebay, but can't seem to be able to select the right category. I want to list it in the 'tickets, travel' category, but when I click on the 'see all' link, it shows almost all the other categories, but not this one. Any thoughts?

I understand only specially approved sellers can sell gift vouchers, but by listing it as a ticket (which it is too) I thought that would be fine?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm not sure why it wouldn't be showing, but try doing it this way - view a listing that's in the category where you want to list (here's a link to the category "Travel, Tickets - Other Tickets" http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Other-Tickets-Travel/123416/bn_1843051/i.html, but you can go here to select a different category: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/allcategories/all-categories#T )

On the listing page, just under the gallery image, will be a link that says "Have one to sell? Sell it yourself". 

Click that, and eBay will pre-load a listing in the same category, then you can just change all the other details to suit the ticket you have. 

Edited to add: Sorry, overlooked the fact it's already listed, as this method will only be suitable for creating a new listing. 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I tried a listing using: Tickets, Travel > Vouchers, Gift Certificates and it let me upload it (I did it scheduled so I could delete it before it went live) with no problems.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I don't know if it's still the case, but there used to be a feedback threshold (which I'm sure was greater than 9) for listing in certain categories.

Maybe that is the reason.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply