Click and Send help

I haven't used C&S for a few weeks, just went to use it, filled in the form and it keeps saying

'Please enter delivery address code'

I can't find anything that I have missed.  Does anyone know where this point is??

I just drop them in the red mailing boxes so I don't think it has anything to do with collection point and obviously I have filled out the postcodes.

Anyone got any ideas??

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Click and Send help

This is a bug on the Click and Send system, it happened to me a few times, as you found logging out resolves it, with exactly the same information. Can resolve it too by using another browser or even using a 'Private' session.

Click and Send have a few bugs to work out - but they take their time.

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

Almost a year, according to you.

I find the problem is usually the suburb and postcode not matching. Which is easy to fix.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

Just had the same issue with an Italian address, turned out Click and Send do not like the way the Italians do the  n°

Obviously can't handle anything out of the ordinary, even if automatically done by their link in  with eBay, simply changed it to No and all good.

🙂

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

I'm sure that after 2.5 years everyone that had issues have got them sorted.

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

I solved it!! There is still a glitch Man Sad

At the bottom of the "Send to" box, in the section "Save Address to" leave it as "Please select" and do not choose an option.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

You are brilliant! Thanks for saving me some grief!

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

Thank you, This worked!
Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

Hi I'm trying to create a second click and send address for my parcel locker, but it seems to want an entry in that address code spot. Would this be my parcel collect number? There systems are so confusing, what do the ceo's actually do to make AusPost better with all that money, maybe they should spend it on making AusPost awesome rather than mediocre. The banks have a single user login website and they manage heaps of different products successfully, I don't see why AusPost have gone down the path of making such a confusing and overly complicated service for all their users, it doesn't make good business sense to this customer. Shame it's they have become somewhat of an oligarchy at the expense of those they are meant to serve, making the rich richer and leaving the poor....well not rich.
Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

Click and Send has been discontinued. You now need to use Mypost.

One of the pitfalls of dredging up old threads is that the information can be out of date.

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply