Constant time consuming up-dating listings for ebay's never ending changes .. over it !!

And now I can't revise listings, which is often necessary and crucial. I've spent weeks doing the ebay plus update business, not sure if  it's even worth it. I don't have the yellow badge as proffered & lots of listings don't upgrade to ebay plus, despite revision several times. Then there is the recommended updates..well, I am still trawling through them. Considering I glean 3 times more in sales on another platform where I can just list, and it's done and dusted, bay is a time consuming monster. One never seems to get to the end of it all...

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Constant time consuming up-dating listings for ebay's never ending changes .. over it !!

If you are getting 3 times the sales on another platform why are you here.

Don't slam the door on the way out

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@sugar - why the snarky comment?

Lots of sellers have multiple platforms they sell on, myself included. Income streams vary between platforms, but that does not mean that a seller shouldn't want to sell here just because they make less money. My husband lost his job 2 months ago, and every platform that I sell on has a part to play in putting food on the table. 

Right now, Ebay has moved into second place after spending the last 6 years as my primary income, as sales have dropped since the new requirements came into force.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply