Couriers please are discusting! Any cheap but good alternative?

A while ago I used Temando and have lots of prblems with courier please because they failed to collect the items and appear sometimes 2-3 days later, so,I stop use them.

I starting using Interparcel, using just startrack, they are good but they are a lot more expensive that courier please, so I made the mistake to try them again.

For the first few bookings they come, now I booked Thursday and still waiting for them to pick up!, its really discusting and never ever will trust them again

Can anyone please recommend me an alternative?

Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You get what you pay for.....it is the same in any industry.

Just don't make the mistake of using Fastway....they are far worse than Couriers Please.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, I already hear it about Fastway!

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Looking at your completed listings on this account, I wonder why you want to use couriers anyway those items are only small and AP would seem to be your best postal method. Many buyers hate couriers and that will be reflected in your feedback at some stage.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

hi, i dont sell anymore in this account

I have another account... that need around 4-5 parcels by couriers everyday, the rest is Auspost

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Ah. I thought that might be the case, I would be tending towards Startrack they might be more expensive but buyers know that their parcels can at least be delivered to the local post office. I would also note in your listing that Startrack is being used for delivery to the buyer, who is after all paying for the postage.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Ah. I thought that might be the case, I would be tending towards Startrack they might be more expensive but buyers know that their parcels can at least be delivered to the local post office. I would also note in your listing that Startrack is being used for delivery to the buyer, who is after all paying for the postage.

Ah padi... good to see you're back from the drovin.

You will be needed beacause... the word was passed around that the colt from old Regret had got away...

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@repentatleisure1952 wrote:

You will be needed beacause... the word was passed around that the colt from old Regret had got away...

If that colt can run anything like as fast as my 'paccies he can join those wild bush horses and welcome TC....

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Better to use a courier that is slightly more exxy but reliable, than an el-cheapo with whom you will have continual problems.

Your standing in eBay will soon suffer if you have continual problems and bad feedback.

But as someone else said, make sure you note in your listings that you use;

a Courier

b who they are,

c and why, eg because of their safe, reliable and on time service.

At this time of the year, buyers need to feel confident that you are looking after their interests.   

Good Luck

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply