Deleted Auctiva what about the themed borders?

I have deleted my Auctiva account, and am working thru each listing to delete the scrolling gallery. However, what happens to all my listings that I used themed borders, nearly all have a border, what happens there please...
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I assume the boarders become part of the body of  "item description" so won't be affected for existing listings, unless the frames are hosted images then they will be removed as Auctiva will no longer be hosting your images.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

fairlaneltd
Community Member

Hello, why have you deleted auctive? was thinking on signing up,, not sure id worth wile, any ideas...

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You pay for Auuctiva and there are plenty of free auction templates available on line if you google. The OP has probably realised  what many of us already have worked out, that sellers may love the scrolling abomination but an awful lot of buyers hate it.  In fact if it is dsplayed at the top of a listing page I usually hit the back button before it has even finished loading.

The quickest way of divorcing your ebay account from Auctiva is to go into your account settings and revoke the token that needs to be active to use auctiva.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you, have revoked token from my account.
And yes, your reply to as why I have canceled, is correct, also extra expense per month that I really feel is not required..
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply