Does C & S generate carrier reported late shipments?

Using C & S it currently uploads tracking number, but ebay system does not upload any events, as per ebay labels. Does this mean if it gets delivered late Ebay doesn't pick it up as a carrier reported late delivery?

Has anyone actually copped a late shipment due to carrier reported reason on a C & S label??

As tracking number is provided and AP website can provide online tracking to back up any disputes thats not a drawback.

Does it count toward total of positive returns or is it ignored unless buyer responds as per letter rate?

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

My heart bleeds for you sellers on eBay, you're damned if you do and then you're damned if you don't if you happen to come across an ar$e of a buyer, or you don't get AP to deliver your parcel (with eBay's 10% on your postage costs) in eBay's time frame.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

My heart bleeds for you sellers on eBay, you're damned if you do and then you're damned if you don't if you happen to come across an ar$e of a buyer, or you don't get AP to deliver your parcel (with eBay's 10% on your postage costs) in eBay's time frame.

According to the Defect I just received tonight, it was based on the 'Carriers' delivery info (flippin Aust. Post - Registered) not the buyers.

I've sent off a message to CS but there's no provision I could find to attach 'evidence'.  Soooooo angry right now !  Sorry

Ordered 6.10pm Mon. 25th Jan. Tues. Australia Day.  Posted from Qld Wednesday 27th with Tracking (which I manually uploaded) & have over the counter lodgement receipt.  Arrived Mount Barker WA Tuesday 2nd.  5 business days, not bad I thought, given it wasn't going to Perth CBD.

So, I've checked Tracking on Tuesday 2nd and noticed, no delivery was attempted, although I had addressed to Street address in Porongurup, it was marked being held at Mount Barker PO for collection, so I messaged the buyer to let her know.

Anyway, she's so remote, she only gets mail deliveries on Wed & Fri so thought it would arrive the following day, no, and no card in her letterbox, so she collected on 5th. 

WOW, and all that is MY fault - I get a bleep ing defect !!!  And as you put it padi - I friggin pay eBay for it into the bargain !!

Lol, guess it's not hard to tell this is only my second ever defect Smiley LOL  But the other one only dropped off last month, it's enough to drive an ole girl to drink

Sad face.gif

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply