Ebay postage label with incorrect weight.

Hi all,

I just printed a label and realised it was the wrong one. I hadn't selected the Australia Post option (was on custom size and not AP satchel) so price was correct but incorrect label. I don't want to be charged for a label I can't use. How do I correct this? And is there a way to select Aus Post satchel as default?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

go-tazz
Community Member

@ekrabappel wrote:

Hi all,

I just printed a label and realised it was the wrong one. I hadn't selected the Australia Post option (was on custom size and not AP satchel) so price was correct but incorrect label. I don't want to be charged for a label I can't use. How do I correct this? And is there a way to select Aus Post satchel as default?

Thanks

Just cancel the label but you will be charged and then refunded via the following invoice after the one it was charged in.

Easiest way to cancel the label is via the Email you get saying you printed the label as it has an option to cancel it.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Easy to cancel the labels but I am finding lately you never get a refund. I have followed up with ebay and had them manually refund some but its a very lengthy process so now I don't bother...

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

ilce
Community Member

Another reason to use Mypost labels over Ebay's

Cancel a Label with Ebay (30 day wait for refund)

Cancel a Label with Mypost (2-5 day wait for refund)

This is from my experiance.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply