Ebay seller charges

Instead of continually picking on the sellers perhaps it is time that the buyers shared some of the burden of the fvf.After all, if I increase my postage fees to cover the new Ebay fees then that is added to my fvf. it then becomes a circle of what to charge. ie.Postage is $7.20.Ebay takes 72 cents. Increase postage to $7.92. Ebay takes 79 cents. If I increase the price of the item to cover costs, then Ebay will take 9.9% of thae increase. Prices for goods,with maybe the exception of China are going to skyrocket and in the end make selling here unviable.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Ebay seller charges

@ejholden1963 wrote:

And that brings to exactly this point in time, cats .....

Either that, or there are a lot more postage pirates than we can ever imagine .....

AGREED

Spoiler
yes... shouting ... to be heard....Cat Frustrated

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

Ebay seller charges

Ahhh ... but Cats, in a forest of sellers, will anybody hear?

Right now I feel like I am in the middle of the butterly effect.

Either that or I've been mistaken for an Orangutan

First it was ebay, now Aust Post & Paypal have waded in ......

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/twister-smiley.gif?1292867692

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

Ebay seller charges

Doesn't matter to me if anyone hears, though a BONUS if they do.

And from past performance there are a range of fantastic IMO changes that eBay have heard over time including the original post deal with Oz post and Click and Send, free listings and shortening non-payment disputes from 10days + to current 8 etc etc

if no-one says, or in this context posts, what they really think though, of course the issues will never filter back to eBay.

Those that say its just the way it is, accept it are sure as heck not the drivers of change at any level IMO 

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply