Ebay shipping labels

Hi.

I am wanting to buy a4 paper with a section up the top for a shipping label that can be peeled off to put on the front of the envelope the items are going in.

I have seen a couple of ebay up to 25c each but need a larger quantity and dont want to pay that much.

Does anybody know where to get these cheaper in bulk?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Toni

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay shipping labels

No idea I am afraid, try office supply shops. I use click & send but before that I just used a Dymo label printer.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Ebay shipping labels

travelling_agoraphobic
Community Member

Sorry I can't help you, Toni, but just wanted to warn you that peel-off labels ... peel off.

We used them for a while (4 to an A4 sheet), but had trouble with parcels going missing and realised it was because the labels were coming unstuck from their parcels. We went back to printing on plain paper and completely covering with wide, clear tape.

Good luck with your search, hope you find some cheaper.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Ebay shipping labels

Sorry I can't help you, Toni, but just wanted to warn you that peel-off labels ... peel off.

We used them for a while (4 to an A4 sheet), but had trouble with parcels going missing and realised it was because the labels were coming unstuck from their parcels. We went back to printing on plain paper and completely covering with wide, clear tape.

Good luck with your search, hope you find some cheaper.

That's a good point. A tip to prevent labels peeling off is to use those thick, clear stickytape reels that they probably have at the PO. It should be large enough to cover the entire label and completely see-through. Plus it protects the text from rain/water damage.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply