Editing a relisted item but says Reached selling LImit

nutsaboutmuttsoz
Community Member

Hi,

I relisted one of my items and now wish to edit it but I get "reached selling limit on the Australian ebay site" msg.

My understanding is that I need to get 10 positive feedback scores before I can sell more but how can I sell more and get 2 more positive feedback scores  if it won't allow me to relist items? I have 4 items for sale at the moment so I guess I just have to wait until some of those sell or don't sell before I can list some more again. It's very annoying.

Attention Sellers:
You've reached your selling limits on the Australian eBay site.

On the Australian eBay site you can sell up to 10 items or up to $500 per month, whichever comes first. You can sell more each month after 90 days have passed since your first sale, and after you've received more than 10 positive selling feedback scores. Learn more about selling limits.

{e38631-654133x}

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Phone Customer Support and hope you get someone who understands what you're talking about:|  Ask if it is possible to have your selling limits increased.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Attach a credit card to your account. That should raise it to 100 items or $7,500 per month.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Sounds like a glitch.  Go to your My eBay > all selling and there on the top should be how many items you have already listed and how many you can still list.

When you are listing there should be a message coming up about applying for increase in selling limit.  Unless you have some violations I cannot see why you should still be on such a low limit.  Call them and see what you need to do to be able to list more.  Getting your account phone verified, or attaching CC,

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply