Feedback.

I have been a good seller on Ebay for many years . There is always someone that is not happy or likes too vent. 

Why should good longtime sellers ,that post on time and wrap items very well, be put into the 24/7 365 days of the year prison cell.

Why 12 months for neg or neutral feedback . The person that wrote this , has very old fashioned and outdated views on Feedback.  Give us good guys a much better policy please.

I have been nagging Ebay to fix this big issue.  We are paying very high fees plus our monthly store fees. Where is supposed to be help for us good sellers but really not . If Ebay at leased changed the time frame to 2 to 3 months instead of 12 months .

Also we the sellers are not allowed to give the customer bad feedback . WHY NOT.  

Just to report them . Then around in circles we go again . If they do not like what you have to say . The feedback stays.  Come on Ebay 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Feedback.

Also if we refund a customer , the neg feedback should be removed . 

Otherwise the customer has a double win . A refund and their bad feedback left for the poor seller. 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Feedback.

your last red dot.....buyer has left her phone number in f/b.....is that not reason enough to have it removed???

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Feedback.

Thought the same, having their phone number on full public display for anyone to see and use as they wish

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Feedback.

Perhaps they would just remove the number and leave the dot.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Feedback.

@carlisleartau wrote:

I have been nagging Ebay to fix this big issue.   If Ebay at leased changed the time frame to 2 to 3 months instead of 12 months .

First off, your feedback negs wouldn't stop me from buying from you, your responses were fair and straightforward unlike others who use the replies to denigrate buyers.

As far as nagging eBay, be careful what you wish for, they may decide to give buyers the option to see all of your negs with one click of a mouse button.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Feedback.

@carlisleartau wrote:

I have been a good seller on Ebay for many years . There is always someone that is not happy or likes too vent. 

Why should good longtime sellers ,that post on time and wrap items very well, be put into the 24/7 365 days of the year prison cell.

Sounds great,  but sounds like some of your products are dodgy,  why should a buyer who had wheels fall off after 2 uses be allowed to leave neg feedback,  really why are you selling dried out masking fluid, and poor fitting rollers.

Would you be happy if you were delivered a **bleep** product, provide good products and you will receive good feedback.  The feedback system is there to try to make poor sellers into good sellers,  sadly it doesn't always work they would rather get EBay to remove or shorten the timeframe to hide the fact they aren't great sellers.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply