Final Valuation Fees promotional offers - no longer receiving

I've only been selling for the last 8 months or so - not a store-owner.  And virtually every weekend I've been offered a deal where FVFs would either be zero or $1 or more recently $3.30.  And sometimes mid-week as well.

But horrors, last weekend, I was only offered the deal for 10 items & only if they were valued more $50.  And this weekend nothing!

Does every seller (within standards) get the same offer?  Or how does the algorithm work?  Will I ever get reduced FVFs again?!

And I feel now that I must put my prices up to cover the fees of items as they come up for renewal.

Thank you for your views.  Jane

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sorry I can see that this issue has already been raised recently.  I didn't come up when I searched, before posting!

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Jane, I suggest you ask the Moderators to remove this entire thread or you may get some answers that you don't like.

The subject has been done to death and the regulars are getting a bit fed up with further threads being stated before posters check the boards.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

i would gladly if I knew how to contact that person.  can't see how to

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If you wish to self report, use the 'report inappropriate content' (in blue writing) on the left hand side 

In the message part, you can ask a mod to please delete your post/thread

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply