Fraudulant Sellers...How Long ?

Almost 10 years ago, I reported a seller on eBay selling forgeries. The Federal Police were involved. The sellers location is Canberra ACT. That was in 2005.

Although the seller has since changed their eBay ID a number of times they are still to this day registered as a seller. I can see from the FB of this seller that around 2007 they stopped selling the forgeries but started selling "get rich quick" software. The last time this seller sold a "get rich quick" software package was in 2011 according to the FB.

It would be interesting to know what is the record for the longest time a Powerseller has managed to keep selling after being caught red-handed, like he was?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Seems they haven't sold anything for 2 years, then. And this is an issue how?

If YOU think they are fraudulent and you have information to back you up, why don't YOU report them to the police. If the police were involved EIGHT years ago, and the seller kept on trading, maybe they weren't found guilty of anything?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

And if you have info, maybe the police are not aware of newer dealings.

Your info may be helpful for another investigation.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I know nothing about forgeries but I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who thinks they can get rich quick by buying some software. It should be very obvious that if it were that easy the seller would be lounging on a sunbed in a tropical paradise rather than spending time selling rubbish on ebay.

Everyone has the ability to make a police report but constantly blagging ebay and Paypal because you were apparently ripped off over ten years ago sounds a tad obsessive. Perhaps a soothing CD with some whale song would help, I am sure there are some genuine ones for sale where you can use bank deposit!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply