Free Listings

Is it my imagination or have the "invitation free listings" dropped off recently or is it just me, not getting them? Those 150/ 200 free listings make a big difference when youre only a free 40 per month seller.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Free Listings

We had 150 weekend before last so hopefully there'll be more for this weekend, if things go as normal.  It has been approximately every other week of late.  Always check the forums, someone usually posts a link.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Free Listings

Thank you Penny, will do.

appreciate the advice :):)

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Free Listings

There were 150 the weekend just gone, but eBay crashed on Sunday night (along with a lot of other websites), so they may even try to make it up to us and offer some this weekend. I'm not holding my breath, but anything is possible!

Someone found the link for that offer on I think Tuesday of last week, for it to start on Friday. I got the invitation email on Sunday afternoon!!

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Free Listings

Gosh was it just last weekend?  I thought it was the week before.  Oh well, I wouldn't count on more this week then, lol.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Free Listings

Yep, sure was. A lot of people were up in arms because they were trying to use their free listings up when the site crashed. I hoped that given the crash, they might offer it again this weekend. I'm not holding my breath though!!

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply