Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

29 REPLIES 29

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

Ripper - still got about 35 of this month's freebies unused anyway, better get cracking over the next coupla days!

Message 11 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

Just looking for some clarification that I couldn't work out from the Free Listing blurb from EBay:

1. If I prepare a listing on 4th March and schedule it to start on 5th March (i.e. the start of the free listing period), will it say I have $0 insertion fees when I upload the listing - because the listing is actually going live in the free listing period?  Or will it say I owe $1.50 for the listing (because the free listing period has not started) and then this gets changed to $0 when the listing becomes live?

2. I currently have 34 free listings left from 40 free ones I got at the beginning of the month.  Do these have to be used up first and then the 100 free listings kick in?  Or do my remaining 34 free listings go on hold during the free listing period and after 8th March they will still be there?

Sorry for the long questions, hope someone can take the time to advise!

Message 12 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

Firstly, accept the free listing promotion.  When you go to the bottom of your home page tomorrow, it should should your 34 of the 40 free monthly promotion.   It should also show your 100 free listing promotion.

If you have pre-listed items for tomorrow, it will deduct these from the 100 between tomorrow and Sunday.  You will still have your 34 left.

Just make sure you list between tomorrow and Sunday.

Fingers crossed !  Last time we were offered 100 free listings, we actually got 150 .... I live in hope 🙂

I hope this helps

Message 13 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

thank you 

Message 14 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

If there are FREE LSITINGS around.  Can someone please..please.. upload the link

THANK YOU 

Message 15 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

OOPS Sorry just saw it was the first post

thanks
Message 16 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

Thanks heaps. Have  a great weekend.

scubadiver00

Message 17 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

Interesting glitch - I had 32 of the 40 monthly free listings left. I've just listed 20 or so items, and they've been deducted from the 100 free listings rather then the 32 monthly ones I had left - thought eBay would have made me use those up first!

So (unless they realise and fix it!), even after this weekend's promotion ends, I'll still have the 32 monthly free listings left!

Message 18 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

Correct.

Promos ALWAYS get used up first.

NINE years....

Message 19 of 30
Latest reply

Free Listings !!!!!!!!!

Only the free listings from the promotion will be used up during the promotion period.

The usual 40 monthly free are not touched during this period.

Message 20 of 30
Latest reply