HOW TO CHAT WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE?

HOW  TO CHAT  WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE LIVE?

Message 1 of 294
Latest reply
293 REPLIES 293

On the item listing page near the bottom LHS in blue is "ask a question" click on that then you can ask the seller about the wheels. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 21 of 294
Latest reply

Hi my is Alidad Mohammadi.
I purchase a sumsong Galaxy s6. It was suppose to get by 24/3/2016 but I didn't receive yet?
Message 22 of 294
Latest reply

You are not talking to eBay here, you are talking to other members like yourself. You need to contact the seller as they are the only ones that can help you to begin with. Did you buy it from a seller in Australia? It may take longer for recent purchases due to the 4 day Easter long weekend. If you have no luck getting a reply from the seller, wait another week and open up a item not received dispute.

Message 23 of 294
Latest reply

I had an item for sale as local pickup only, the buyer who won is from turkey and has no feedback history. He sent me an email wanting my bank details to pay me. I never use that method. Now eBay will charge me and the item isn't technically sold. What to do?
Message 24 of 294
Latest reply

Cancel the sale using the reason that you do not post to the buyer's location.

You should get your fees refunded.

Message 25 of 294
Latest reply

You could also open an unpaid item case after 4-days then close it after a further 4-days. This will get your FVF back.

To make sure you fully exclude countries from buying/bidding you need to have those countries specifically excluded in your preferences.

Tick the ones you wish to exclude.

http://cgi5.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ExcludeShippingList

Message 26 of 294
Latest reply

@denidog09 wrote:
I had an item for sale as local pickup only, the buyer who won is from turkey and has no feedback history. He sent me an email wanting my bank details to pay me. I never use that method. Now eBay will charge me and the item isn't technically sold. What to do?

I would definitely open a non payment dispute exactly 4 days to the second after the auction finished. You should be able to do that from 6.31pm and 45 seconds on Tuesday and not a minute before. You can open the dispute on your selling page. Go to the dropdown on the right next to the sold item and select "resolve a problem". The next screen should have an option that says something like "I sold an item and didn't get paid". Select that option, then submit. The next screen should say that the dispute is now open.

Go back to your selling page and refresh and there should be a message under it saying there is a dispute open against that item. Exactly 4 days later and not a second earlier, so back to your selling page, click on the dropdown and select to close the case. The next screen will show the item in dispute. On the right of the item is a dropdown where you can select to get your fees back. The next screen will ask you if you received payment. Select no and submit. If you can't select no, then the 4 days to the second isn't up yet. It will show the earliest exact time, to the second, that you can close.

If you choose to cancel the transaction, you run the risk of the buyer rejecting the cancellation, which means you won't be refunded your fees. For your item it was a significant amount, so far better to use the unpaid route. Plus, with a cancellation, the buyer can still leave you (bad) feedback. Once an unpaid dispute closes, neither party can leave feedback. If they do, you can have it removed.

Message 27 of 294
Latest reply

and when its over make sure this buyer is on your blocked bidders list

Message 28 of 294
Latest reply

I have a unpaid item case pending against a buyer and they have left me bad feedback but they still haven't paid for the item. When I end the unpaid item case will this feedback be removed?
Message 29 of 294
Latest reply

It should be removed if they don't pay and you close the dispute. If it's not, contact eBay and let them know that you have closed the unpaid item dispute but the buyer left bad feedback and tell them to remove it. Don't reply to the feedback as it becomes harder to get it removed.

In future, if you have an issue, better to start a new thread as often after 3 years information changes, which some has in this thread since it was started.

Don't forget to close your dispute exactly 4 days after you opened it and also add the buyer to your blocked buyer list so they can't buy from you again.

Edit: I noticed you replied to the feedback. You may need to push the issue even harder now with eBay to get it removed. There is a chance they will just remove the buyers comment, not the dot, so ring them as soon as the dispute is closed. Don't bother with email as you'll just get a computer generated reply. Never reply to feedback until you have establised whether it can be removed or not. Good luck with it all!

Message 30 of 294
Latest reply