Help with printing shipping labels with Dymo 4XL printer

I'm having trouble trying to print the prepaid shipping labels with my 4xl Dymo printer. There's no option to scale the label or really do any changes to the layout at all. I've noticed on the U.S site you can change the preferred printer before you print the label so the label matches the printer, but here there just seems to be default A4 page that you can't change at all.

Not sure if anyone has been able to get around it without having to download each label to their computer, open it in Adobe and then change the scale and print, there's no way I'm doing that for each label when I should be able to just press print and that's that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Or simply open this old thread and click on Solved - Go to Solution

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

Well its still a problem with Dymo, I wish we had never bought it and gone another brand. The issues described here are still a problem. I uninstall and reinstall the software over and over but there is no paper size of 1744907. I hope dymo is better with their support than they are with their product and answers my emails, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

yes I agree, dont buy a dymo, its August 2022 and this same problem is still  happening.

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply