HiI'm trying to change postage to Free Postage why can't I do this

Once I've listed an item how do i change the postage to Free Postage?

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Is it for the ring? 

If you click to revise the listing, down in the postage section, there should be a box to tick for Free Postage, will will blank out the $5.00 P&H charge, then you just need to submit the changes. (You won't be able to do this after the item has a bid, or if there is less than 12 hours to go).

If you have the business policies implemented on your account, you will have to create a new policy, select the postage service being used and check the free post box, then when it's been saved it should be set as the policy for the current listing.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

This is happening alot lately,there are no replies when I start a reply and when I finish bam someone has beat me to it with the same response,I must learn to type quicker.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@zelly888 wrote:

This is happening alot lately,there are no replies when I start a reply and when I finish bam someone has beat me to it with the same response,I must learn to type quicker.

Sometimes I come to the forum for a quick read before I need to go do something else, I'll spot an unanswered question and go 'someone else will answer pretty quick....". I come back an hour later and see it's still unanswered so I post a reply, then there's suddenly 2-3 answers before mine. Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply