Hmmm

Arrived home after a great night playing music to find a BIN item had sold and then got a message 7 minutes later from the buyer saying

"Hi i think i have inadvertently clicked on the buy button of a transformer you had for sale which was on my watch list.

Sorry if that is the case".

He not only hit the buy it now button accidently but also the confirm button as well....that was clever .

I would prefer to Not try to force him to pay after that and risk a nasty feedback or other defect .So that leaves me the choice of cancelling the sale and hoping he accepts the cancellation or allowing the unpaid item assistant to kick in and tell him to ignore it and to not pay me and it will go away after a week or so.

Can he leave me feedback if I go with the cancellation at his request?.

Usually I would just act ,but with a swirling head after a night of rock and roll I thought I should sleep on it and see what wisdom has come my way from you wonderful people when I wake late tommorrow morning.

Man Happy

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Hmmm

All good...FVF refunded and "accidental" buyer is happy and promises to be more careful about combining ebay with Jim Beam.Man Wink

Thanks for all the advice...much appreciated.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply