How can I "sell similar" from "unsold page" and get the relisting tick, ticked on all chosen lists.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How can I "sell similar" from "unsold page" and get the relisting tick, ticked on all chosen lists.

You should get the relisting tick when you select the sell similar option. If you are finding it's not there, create the listing, then go back in and revise it. Sometimes it will show itself when revising. If it's still not there, clear out your browser cache, restart your browser and try again. That normally fixes it when the box disappears.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

sorry, i was getting so frustrated i really didnt explain very well, it's just if i decide to pick ten things that have been unsold for a while how they all come up together in the grid and it asks you if you would like to bulk edit or individually edit(thats where i cant find anything to do with relisting for 3times)because i had to edit a mistake in one and noticed the box is there but not ticked, and checked the others and none of them were either-so had to revise them all individually  so i could get free repeat listings if it didnt sell, i was just wondering is it me , because i know im not great with the computer but if you can see my mistake please tell me (simply) so i know to- and thanks for taking the time to read this

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply