How do I rotate photo in my listing

How do I rotate photo;s in my listing as they need to be vertical ?

thanks

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You need to revise the listing and delete the pics then upload again but just before you upload you can rotate them in the eBay uploader.

If you dont have them on the computer still then make sure to save tehm to your desktop before deleting them.

Best way to do that is to select the pics in the listing so they are the larger size then save them.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

i'm not sure if your listing revision is different to mine - but after pics are already uploaded, i can revise the listing and click the "rotate" icon which is underneath the picture. it will then rotate, then you click ok and it saves the rotated version (screenshot attached). 

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Ah yes, selecting add/edit photos on a revision brings up the rotate optin on the photo uploader.

Thanks Im, haven't noticed it before. Looks like it came with the new uploader.

image host
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I don't get the same options as you do when I go to revise my listing. I use basic or standard uploader and all I get under the picture is a move to the right or left.Where do I go to get the option to rotate my picture?

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Pat, you need to select add/edit options first.

image host
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you kopenhagen. I will try the next time I list an item with the picture in the horizontal. Thank you to one and all for your interest and input. Regards, Patricia.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply