How do I set up a buy it now option on a current listing for an agreed price for one buyer

I have a listing currently with no bids - ends in 21 hours.  I have been offered a price for a buy it now from a buyer and I am happy to sell it to them before the auction finishes.  How can I set up a buy it now option for them to buy it only?  I know there is an option to sell the item now - however that would be for the listing price as opposed to the price we have agreed on?

Thanks

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

How do I set up a buy it now option on a current listing for an agreed price for one buyer

you do it thru the Revise item link, however, there is a certain % price above starting price of the auction that you have to set the Buy it Now at, you cannot just pick any figure.

alternatively, you can end the auction, and relist with the agreed buy it now price making sure that your buyer will be on line when you do it so he can immediately buy before anyone else does.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

okay thanks... I thought there used to be a way to sell to a particular buyer only without the risk of someone else buying, but it doesn't look like there is.  Thanks for your help. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Best to end and relist at BIN only. Then send buyer the item number.

Otherwise you can revise the listing to have the agreed BIN but you need to adjust both auction start price and BIN as they need to be 30% apart. And you run the risk that someone may bid before your buyer selects BIN.

image host
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Smiley Very Happy

image host
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

If you relist with a ridiculous BIN and best offer, your buyer then sends the offer price which you accept.

That ensures no one else will BIN.

image host
Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Just increase the auction starting price to the agreed price and give the buyer a set time to bid - after they bid you can end the auction in their favour.
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

If you leave it as an auction if anyone else bids you can cancel their bids.
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

There you go greco, a few options available.

Nice to see a cat in pj's. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

🙂 waves to kopes

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply