I can't get through to CHAT - Not getting money in bank account with new managed payments

Managed payments are not working - not getting money in bank account.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I can't get through to CHAT - Not getting money in bank account with new managed payments

Chat is the only way to contact eBay at the moment

Is it playing up or just dead in the water?

Perhaps other members who already have/use managed payments will be able to suggest possible causes/reasons/fixes until it is working for you?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

If you go to the payments tab in your seller hub is your bank account showing there under settings? And is it set to daily or weekly payout?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

When were the sales made?

Are they showing as processing or completed?

Does your record show any payments as sent?

If a payment was sent, has it had time to reach your bank account yet, given that some sellers are reporting a 2-3 day delay.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Payments are sent on whatever day you set with Ebay ie: daily/weekly, but once sent to the bank there is a processing time.

On the first week of the new system, my payment was sent from Ebay on a Thursday and showed up in my bank the next Tuesday.

Also, double check your bank account - very easy to miss or transpose a digit.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

It is unlikely any money will appear in your account until Monday (tomorrow) at the earliest. Banks have weekends.

Have you read the threads about MP? If so, did you learn anything from the posts in them? If not, why not? Why start a new thread with almost no information rather than reading other members' experiences, which could well apply to you, and negate the need to start an information-free thread?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply