I hate it when this happens! What do I do now?

I work hard to protect my 100% feedback rating. Today I recieved a negative from someone overseas who states they havent recieved their item. I have had no communication what so ever from this buyer. Just bang! Neg. feedback left. Is there anyway I can get ebay to remove it? The buyer has a feedback of 1  Yep! Also I state that delivery will take between 1-3 weeks and It is not 3 weeks yet, so realistically it still could arrive. I hate these situations.......

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately, unless the item had tracking which shows (or will show) the item as delivered, eBay is unlikely to remove it, so the only other practical option would be to contact the buyer and attempt to resolve the issue (which could involve some gentle education re: international postage times, contacting sellers before FB to get issues resolved quickly and amicably etc), and ask them to revise if/when it's resolved, which is not the easiest thing in the world to do at times, for various reasons.

I had a similar situation a while back (new buyer, negged for non-arrival without contact), and I have to admit I didn't take my own advice related above (I was too annoyed with the buyer to attempt that route  Smiley Embarassed though I did refund and express my disappointment over their choice not to contact me first). 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Unfortunately, unless the item had tracking which shows (or will show) the item as delivered, eBay is unlikely to remove it, so the only other practical option would be to contact the buyer and attempt to resolve the issue (which could involve some gentle education re: international postage times, contacting sellers before FB to get issues resolved quickly and amicably etc), and ask them to revise if/when it's resolved, which is not the easiest thing in the world to do at times, for various reasons.

I had a similar situation a while back (new buyer, negged for non-arrival without contact), and I have to admit I didn't take my own advice related above (I was too annoyed with the buyer to attempt that route  Smiley Embarassed though I did refund and express my disappointment over their choice not to contact me first). 

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply