I have a bidder that has not used ebay since 2010 is this person a genuine bidder???

jod*3
Community Member

Alot of sellers now state on their items for sale dont bother if you dont have any feedback.  I have a bidder who has been a member since 2006 and has not been active since 2010 ??? Should I have any concerns???

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have a bidder that has not used ebay since 2010 is this person a genuine bidder???

For the type of items you are selling I would not have too many concerns however I would be slightly worried that somebody in Peth may buy it and sit waiting for it to arrive at their door as you have offered cash on DELIVERY as a payment method, that means you are either going to send it or self deliver, it does not mean cash on pick up. 

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

It all sounds ok. They may not buy much. Their feeback should still appear. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks heaps for the quick reply how do I remove cash on pick up??? I only sell a few items and so far havent had any real issues.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Hi thanks for posting back they do have all positive feedback I am probably worrying for nothing good to realise you can post and get great feedback from other ebayers!!!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply