I still cant see my list on the website and I lodged it yesterday. What am I doing wrong

Hi everyone

Im brand new to ebay and listed 2 items for sale yesterday. I have received confirmation emails that they are there but I cant find them when I search ebay. If I cant see it how will anyone else see them to buy them.  What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I still cant see my list on the website and I lodged it yesterday. What am I doing wrong

@sonyarcidiacon_0 wrote:

Hi everyone

Im brand new to ebay and listed 2 items for sale yesterday. I have received confirmation emails that they are there but I cant find them when I search ebay. If I cant see it how will anyone else see them to buy them.  What am I doing wrong?

The confirmation email should have contained item numbers so use those to search for your items.

Check that they are in the correct categories because if you used eBay product data your category may have been switched.

I you find them, use a keyword search to make sure they are showing up but be careful to set the search to "all categories".

Don't get too wordy with title search as you can easily miss a listing.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Under this ID you don't have any listings.

Go back to sell and see if they are there waiting completion.

image host
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply