I want to sell more items

eBay won't let me list any more items as it says I've reached my limit I only listed approx 10 why? Also there is no contact point?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If you have not sold for some time or are a new seller then you are limited to 10 items for a while. You have no feedback rating, so I presume you fall into one of these categories. Once you have a feedback rating you will be allowed to sell more.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@shoppingbag* wrote:

If you have not sold for some time or are a new seller then you are limited to 10 items for a while. You have no feedback rating, so I presume you fall into one of these categories. Once you have a feedback rating you will be allowed to sell more.

Low limits are only aplicable to new sellers. It doesn't matter how long it's been since you sold anything, if you had a higher limit, you keep that limit. It doesn't get taken off you if you have it. Sellers who haven't sold for awhile might find them having the 21 day hold imposed on them again, but they don't lose their listing limit. 

OP, get in touch with eBay and request a limit increase. You can apply once a month.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

No, Shoppingbag I sell all the time and have been on eBay over 30 years, I don't know why..
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

eBay was invented 24 years ago, you certainly were ahead of your time..
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Go to your My eBay All Selling page. Scroll down the page and you will see a box with your listing limits. What does it say there? There will be an item limit and also a dollar limit. It could be that you've reached your dollar limit. 

It will tell you how many items you've listed and how much $$ value is listed. It also tells you how much more you can list this month, or whether you have reached your limit.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply