I want to sell one item with a choice of chain length - Is it possible?

Hi, I have one (1) Pendant I want to list with a choice of Chain length options for buyers. I can’t seem to figure it out when I add length options it comes up that I have more that one for sale. Can anyone tell me if it is possible and how to do it please. I’ve searched the seller help tab but can’t find this option. Thank you in advance. 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'd take a look at the pendant - choose which length of chain sets it off best - list one length.

Buyers only look at that which is offered - especially in this case - I think.

You could add into your description - other lengths available - some actually read - not many - but some.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I'd say it should be very possible as it sounds like exactly the sort of thing a multiple type listing would be most suited to. You've got the same item, just different length chains.

repentatleisure put up a link that hopefully helps you sort it out.

I'd just add that if you do do this, make sure you have a photo of the pendant with each length of chain, clearly labelled.  The more photos, the better. If you have a look at the pandora website, you'll see a sort of diagram too of chains and how far they typically reach down on a person. I'm not suggesting you copy theirs but you may be able to find something similar.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply