I would like to know why this seller toysrus_australia Can list over 5000 items new seller ?

I would like to know why this seller toysrus_australia
Can list over 5000 items, when they have only been registered on eBay for just 6 months ?

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

I would like to know why this seller toysrus_australia Can list over 5000 items new seller ?

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

Lord Instigator,  is not talking about just any monarch's language, but the correct usage and phrase of the Anglo-Saxon English Language, as laid down by King Arthur himself

Perhap someone should whisper in Lord Instigator's shell pink ear that King Arthur was not an anglo Saxon - he was a Briton who fought aganst the Saxons,

And while they are about it, perhaps they should also tell him that the language of the now defunct Royal House Of Saxony  was German.

And here is the Alphbet that the Anglo Saxons would have been using at the time of King Arthur.

futhark photo: futhark altf.gif

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

li.varia
Community Member

Hi everyone,

Please try to keep the discussion on-topic with the original post.  Please use the Private Messaging system for personal conversations and the Community Spirit board or Groups for off-topic discussions.

Thanks for your cooperation! Smiley Happy

Varia

Community Moderator

Varia
Community Moderator
Message 22 of 22
Latest reply