Item-specific Listing Removed Sick Of It???

So sick of eBay removing my listings with this reason

Listing(s) were not renewed because the listings(s) do not include item-specific information that is now required for all listings.

Yet Item Specifics are filled in? When i ask them exactly what are they talking about they have NO IDEA!!!

I have put the listing back up and you can clearly see Item Specifcs are filled in i didnt change any thing with this listing SO WHY did eBay end it? They are doing this to me all the time?? 

Anyone have a clue? Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Did you call eBay or email? Calling usually gets better results, especially if you speak to a supervisor. There are definitely item specifics there and comprehensive ones at that! I'd try calling and ask to speak to a supervisor if you haven't already. It might take several calls before someone knows what they're talking about.

Shame my nephew has just had a birthday, he'd love those!

Good luck with it.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I haven't had any removed, but I have 700 of 1100 showing as needing item specifics. They all have them, but some fields aren't relevant for all items.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Hello good idea i will call them Monday and see whats going on i had 10 ended by eBay in the last week! Thank you!! Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

When you call just hope ebay don't look too closely at the rest of your listing or it will definitely be removed.

We also sell Party Supplies via our web site Party Craze feel free to contact us <removed>

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

When you ring if the first rep you get is unhelpful (highly likely) request to speak to a supervisor, if one is not available, request that a supervisor rings you back.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I had a fox fur Coat item no for sale removed by ebay for this reason

Listings for live animals are not allowed on eBay.com.au. Additionally, eBay doesn't allow the following plants and wildlife products:
- Any endangered or threatened animals or animal products
- Marine animal products (such as those made from polar bears, sea otters, whales, porpoises, dolphins, and seals)
- Any animal's internal organs (such as a bear's gallbladder)

For God sake its a Fur coat, its not live, and fox is not endangered species, what annoys me this probably about the 10th item I have removed, does an ebay real person (not the bot) ever review the item to be removed before it is actually automatically removed, what's gets me angry, you loose your photos that took time to take an upload, the description, you have to go and get the item out of storage to redo, and you loose all your watchers, and your seller performance is affected..not fair, and absolutely ridiculous regards Cherylb8668
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

If what was happening over THREE YEARS ago is applicable now, then probably a bot. Especially considering the many millions of listings on the site. I, for one, certainly wouldn't want to pay the extra fees involved in eBay employing several thousand people to vet every listing for appropriateness.

And you must have had a reasonable run in that THREE YEARS, or you would have resurrected the thread when it was relevant.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Restricted Restricted
Animal pelts and skins from non-endangered or non-threatened species (except cats or dogs) that do not violate the seller's specific state laws. The seller and buyer must ensure that they comply with all requirements under the state based laws, including obtaining any necessary licenses or permits before transacting in the items on eBay.

Copied from the relevant policy.
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply