Just tried to list a collection of books and was forced into providing a lot of irrelevant detail.

ambrob
Community Member

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Just tried to list a collection of books and was forced into providing a lot of irrelevant detail.

If you tick the box that appears just above the 'Additional Item Specifics' (which I ignore completely) that states  'Don't remind me about these recommendations again' (as shown below)

details.jpg

does this stop having reminders appear in 'My ebay Selling Overview'? or 'Manage Active Listings'. It does for me. 

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Active listings.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Active listings.

Are you saying this is where I should see these blue circles referred to by jelly? Cos I haven't got them. Can you supply a screenshot so I know where to look?

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

BLUE CIRCLE.JPG

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Just go into any of your listings, and choose revise

Also visible when creating a listing

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply