Just wondering, doesn't the promotional extra free listings exist anymore? I haven't received any si

Since about September last year. I don't even get the relist up to 3 times if item doesnt sell.I think ebay is targeting for stores and bigger online shops. Is there somewhere else you can sell on as ebay I think is dying for the small sellers. Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Just wondering, doesn't the promotional extra free listings exist anymore? I haven't received any si

I still get the 3 free relists. Including my store with 1600 listings.

There are many other sites. I even list on some of them. They account for about 5% of my sales. You join the dots.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Same here - nothing but the 40 each month since last September. Other sellers do come on here and post some free listing offers, but I don't get them to work any more at all. I don't get the three free re-lists either. No idea why. I just opened up a new id to get an extra 40 a month. Could be an idea? 🙂
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Not had any freebies on either of my non store accounts for a long while. I have had the free relist box disappear a few times but always if I revise the item it reappears.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply