LOL, some sellers never learn...

alienware r17 x4 i7 3740 16gb ram 2tb hdd 7970 PLEASE READ

Unbelievable.

I guarantee someone will hit the buy it now button.

Even on iPhone and iPad/tablet devices some of the item descriptino doesnt show without clicking around to see it.

Also, what is this part "Cash Only" ? Really?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Someone did. He will wonder why he gets negged when he doesnt sell it to the buyer for $1. Why would he bother relisting it before it was available for sale again? Fool.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

LOL, i knew someone would hit BIN.

He has listed it again.

It is ready for sale however his description says something about a selling restriction on his account due to a non payer. He wants $1400 for this LOL.

Might have to put an offer of $0.50 and see what he says haha. Classic.

EDITED...

Just tried Best Offer. It says my offer must be at least $1. Maybe if I submitted my $1 offer it would say I bought it now and then i guess i could pay the $1 and then file INR. LOL. Dramas for that seller. 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@bjmonty28 wrote:

LOL, i knew someone would hit BIN.

He has listed it again.

It is ready for sale however his description says something about a selling restriction on his account due to a non payer. He wants $1400 for this LOL.

Might have to put an offer of $0.50 and see what he says haha. Classic.

EDITED...

Just tried Best Offer. It says my offer must be at least $1. Maybe if I submitted my $1 offer it would say I bought it now and then i guess i could pay the $1 and then file INR. LOL. Dramas for that seller. 

The relisted item from the previously sold $1 listing has been removed. He's now got it relisted for $1 again with that same message about the non payer. Sounds like a complete tool! I still can't work out why he would relist it when it's not available for sale yet. It's tempting to hit the BIN button.

For others wondering, 161584504855

I just looked at one of this other listings, the keyboard, and I have no idea what he's on about "Cash only do not buy out Message me". Buy out?? It would probably help if he used some punctuation.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Cash only do not buy out message me

sounds like the seller wants to avoid eBay fees for a sale, then withdraw the item when it has sold outside the listing for cash. So listing stuff here for free, essentially. Report it for fee avoidance tactics I guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I messaged him yesterday:

"At some point, someone's going to ignore (or just not read) your item description, and click the $1 "Buy It Now" option, and things will get messy - eBay's full of idiots who don't read the descriptions before buying, then make trouble for the seller by leaving negative feedback (going through a Return claim with one myself right now!).

Far better to just remove the item altogether, and re-list it once the situation with the non-paying buyer has been resolved.

Best wishes, "

His reply:

"Thanks that might be a better alternative however i spoke with ebay and they have told me if i were to receive negative feedback to call them and they will sort it out as i have clearly stated in the add that the laptop isn't for sale for $1, also i'm in urgent need of selling the laptop among other things. Thanks for the heads up and ironically someone already clicked buy out on the listing however they are being nice about it so i doubt they will leave me negative feedback (they had zero feedback), anyway i have put the max restrictions so hopefully it won't happen again but i do appreciate your advice thanks and also best wishes to you".
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply