Listing now showing in search results

Today,  a customer send us a message saying that he can not find my listings.  They asked if we have closed the store.  

So I went to check a sample of listings and fair enough they were not showing in search result.  Even when tried exact title and search by location  still result returns nothing.

After chating to ebay... long story short this is the reason they explained...  

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

WOW.........................I would be asking for some free listings with zero FVF's.

image host
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

You show 186 listings. How many are there supposed to be?

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Over 4000
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Keep an eye on them. If what eBay is saying is true, they should progressively reappear.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

wow....

it looks like my post was deleted...

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Didn't see your post before it was..... tastefully rearranged? Would love to know what it said, lol.

But eBay seems broken today. Lots of payment issues preventing purchase and checkout, and I've seen multiple pages that look like....well, what's showing in my screenshot in the spolier below.. My sales have been going gangbusters for weeks - not one sale at all today, except for a custom listing that was arranged for someone after they got in touch a few days ago. 

Spoiler
Three arrows everywhere - eBay tryna make a political statement? Smiley LOL

three arrows.PNG

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

380 now.

@d*g - that's what I got the first time I looked at the OP's store, but the next time it was okay. Definitely some fiddling going on. Maybe it's school holidays and the IT team is able to work.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I see 440 listings
Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

What was the reason they said for it happening? I've had stuff not show up before when I click my own items for sale but they come back on their own later on. Did you have to do anything to fix it?
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply