Listing set to immediate payment required but someone able BIN without payment Grrrr

Hi All

I'm really hoping you can help me with this one. I had a listing for an expensive item. After non paying buyer strung me along I relisted and changed/reset paymnet details to immediate payment required.

This evening a buyer with 0 feedback has hit the BIN and the system let the purchase through without immediate payment.

I have sent an invoice & emailed the Buyer to tell her payment is required to conclude purchase  and when will she be doing this but it defeats the purpose somewhat of changing my settings to immemdiate payment.

I soooo dont want to be strung along again and my gut is telling me this is another hiding to nowhere.

Any help/ advice would be appreciated.Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Listing set to immediate payment required but someone able BIN without payment Grrrr

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/pay/require-immediate-payment.html

If you list with a fixed price, you can require a buyer who clicks Buy It Now to pay you immediately using PayPal.

If you require immediate payment, the item remains available for purchase until a buyer has completed a PayPal payment, or until the listing expires.

The first buyer who clicks Buy It Now and completes their PayPal payment officially purchases your item. Once a buyer completes payment, the listing ends (or the remaining quantity is updated).

Things to keep in mind about requiring immediate payment:

• You can use the immediate payment feature with both fixed-price listings and auction-style listings with a Buy It Now price.

• Listings with the immediate payment feature must offer PayPal as the only payment method. If the listing ends before any buyer has completed payment, then the item hasn't been sold and you can relist it.

• If the listing reaches its ending time before any buyer has completed payment, then no one wins the item and you can relist it.

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

I think we should develop an app whereby an cyber finger comes out of the screen and pokes non payers in the eye everytime they click another buy it now button when they have 1 or more npb strike

..... who's in with some development capital???  the GNPP app ( gentle non paying poke)

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Here here!

In this case the buyer is communicating with me which is a relief. She wants the item and being new although her ccount is verified payapl wont let payment through. I am being as patient as I can as she been excellent with communication and doesnt seem to be one of "those" buyers.

Lets just see how this plays out............

Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply