Listing troubles

Ebay is putting Click & Collect on my listings and I dont want it. I discovered if I remove Local Pickup it takes it off but on listings I did last night have no Local Pickup & Click & Collect!

Also I was contacted by a buyer (in the middle of the night) about Free Postage which I dont use either. I found out that if you have Free Local Pickup on a listing, it shows as Free Postage on "other items you may like" which shows at the bottom. Any ideas appreciated.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Listing troubles

It seemed to get rid of it if you create a Postage Exclusion List. Why I dont know!
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Listing troubles

Ebay have automatically opted all new listings in to Click & Collect and you have to opt out in Site Preferences. There I just answewed my own question!
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Listing troubles

I've had to opt out a number of times as they constantly change it, despite me doing what I am suppose to do in my settings 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Listing troubles

I think I will have to inspect my listings more often to check for any sneaky changes. Obviously no one uses Click & Collect so they are trying to make it work.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Listing troubles

Itโ€™s a good idea to keep watch on policies and postage. Iโ€™ve discovered a couple of discreet little changes and one that wasnโ€™t so discreet.

Speak with eBay though and they know nothing about them. Funny that!

Melina.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply