Little AP scanning

pnc75
Community Member

It would appear there's not much scanning going on at AP atm. Ironic, probably more important now than ever.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Little AP scanning

I've noticed over the last few months that items coming from overseas rarely show scan events once in Australia pnc.....

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Little AP scanning

Mine's not even happening in Australia, padi, and it's several, not just one.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Little AP scanning

Indeed

AP not showing even a little hint-a-of-a-my-scan 

Scaramouche, Scaramouche

Sorry ...................................

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Little AP scanning

..meanwhile in Wollongong..................

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6465557/Christmas-present-panic-THOUSANDS-parcels-sitting-u...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Little AP scanning

As you sa, Padi, "Start me up I'll never stop......"

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Little AP scanning

Aside from "not much scanning going on", what is being scanned is being missorted far more than normal. 

We sent an overnight Expres Post item from Melb to Hobart on 4 Dec.  As of 6 Dec it is showing as still sitting at a regional Victorian distribution centre  (yep, and I will make a compensation claim)

A package sent from metro Melbourne to Seymour (about 120km away) on 30th November was last logged at Chullora NSW on 4th December.

This probably equates to about a 10% fail rate on our AusPost parcel shipments which is really not acceptable in this day and age of eCommerce.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Little AP scanning

This is not ebay-related, but I sent a small standard parcel from the Gold Coast to Melbourne to my parents on Wednesday 5 December. I assumed it would arrive the following Monday or Tuesday, but no. It had not even been scanned yet!

Finally TODAY, Monday 17 December, almost 2 WEEKS after posting, it was delivered. But only because my dad went to the local post office, was told there was nothing, and made them check. And there the parcel was. Sitting there, apparently since last Thursday. HMMMM?
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply