Managed Payment order processing procedures.

Hi all.

Just wandering how people process there orders in Managed paymants.

I used to process all my orders form paypal as i liked that everything was on 1 web page.

Click the order - copy and paste the address - Send out the order. Then on to the next.

I liked how when you clicked on the order it expanded and you could see everything, then click it again and it collapses.

It was quick and easy to see were i was up to.

I was going to process my orders by clicking on the order in the payments tab as it has all the fees etc. 
It seemed like it was going to be easy to do the order from there and add the fees to my order and Accounts spreadsheet at the same time.

But you cant change the status from there to sent. You have to click on the order number.

Finding it a bit anoying going between pages.

Also in the Payments tab, when you click something to sent, there is no status on the orders so its easy to forget ware your upto.

Just wandering how people go about processing the orders?

Thanks 😃

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I used to go through PayPal emails to process orders, one at a time, and then update the order status on eBay in bulk.

I don't find eBay's notifications useful when processing individual orders, so the next best thing I've found so far is to print off the invoices and work from those (apparently, on eBay, it's 20 years ago - I may just get some use out of my fax machine yet Smiley LOL )

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I just click on the "awaiting postage" tab in the seller hub.  It takes you to "Manage items awaiting Postage" and I can then print a list of all the items awaitng postage and print all the invoices.  I just tick the items off the list as I pack them. 

I then go to the Australia Post "My post Business" website and select "import eBay orders" and all the postage details are downladed into postage labels.  Once I print the postage labels the tracking numbers are attached to all the eBay purchases on eBay and they are marked as posted automatically. 

There are five tier levels on the website with up to 40% discount available on some parcels and small local parcel rates from $5.37.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Im trying to find the best way to do it under the "Payments" tab.

i like how it shows me all my fees there so i can enter tham as im doing my orders.

That way i dont have much to do at the end of the month and i know exactly how much im making on each order straight away.

Thanks for the replys 😃

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

You can generate reports, but I don't think that will provide a neat or simple way to process current orders. 

The only way I can see to do it from within eBay is to go to the awaiting postage page, and click 'view order details' for each one (more specifically, right click and open in new tab, or just mouse-wheel click it, as that will automatically open in a new tab). Process the order using the order details, close, then move on to the next one. You'd have to do the accounting side separately (I personally calculate total revenue daily and use invoices or site reports to get my fee totals). 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply