Managed Payments - slow payouts

Has anyone else had a delay with their daily payouts? I usually receive my payouts around 11.30am the day I receive the 'We Have Sent Your Payout' message from eBay. It's been two days and nothing has come through to my bank account. Any ideas? Has there been any technical issues? I know eBay states it should be between 3-5 days, but I'm wondering why the sudden change since I've never had to wait this long in the years since I've been receiving managed daily payments.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

There's another thread on this already. Lot's of sellers with no pay outs.

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Several on this thread

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Ask-a-member/Did-not-get-my-payout-payment/m-p/2525815#M5257

Plus others commenting on threads several years old (though some the same people as are commenting on the new one)

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Hi sorry, I'm new to posting on this forum. How do I find this thread? I've tried searching.

Thanks in advance.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

It is the link I posted in reply to your post

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Thank you. Yep just read through people's replies and it does look like an eBay glitch with Australian banks. Hopefully they start coming through soon. Thanks again for the link ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

No worries ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Any Aussie sellers out there experiencing delayed managed payments yesterday and today? I usually get my payouts like clockwork around midday each day but nothing yesterday and nothing yet today. 

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Yesterday was a public holiday.

And mine flowed in today.  Patients is a virtue

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

I'd hate to be a virtuous patient. I make as much trouble as I can so they let me go home.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply