Managed funds

nightmare any suggestions how I get my money eBay can’t find they expect parcels sent but they haven’t given us our money this is the second exactly same letter I have received two different people no resolution 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Managed funds

Hello Rahul, any chance you can help give me the $222 of my money that eBay is withholding from me? 90 days and they have not given my money, blackmail me saying photo i.d or no money.  I had to pay my own money to post sold items on eBay. Please help me.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Managed funds

@thatretrogirl wrote:

Hello Rahul, any chance you can help give me the $222 of my money that eBay is withholding from me? 90 days and they have not given my money, blackmail me saying photo i.d or no money.  I had to pay my own money to post sold items on eBay. Please help me.

Rahul did not post here.  Rahul can’t help you.  Rahul doesn’t read threads on the boards.  What the Opening Poster (OP) posted is a cut & paste of a reply to their enquiry to eBay.

eBay are not blackmailing you.  Stop being melodramatic about this.  If you provide the ID you will get your funds.  

Do you have a PO Box?

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply