Markdown manager not working

Markdown manager NOT working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Sad

Very frustrating.....cleared cookies etc.........many attempts and nothing.........keeps skipping and tried ebay chat but apparently that is not working either ...

ebay get your act together..........we pay high fees as it is so we expect it to work.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

This is only members, not eBay staff...

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

there'd been talk about markdown manager being moved into the "promotions" section - and i believe that COULD be the case now.

you can do all of the things you could do with markdown manager by creating a promotion under the "order discount" option - it even crosses out the old price and shows the new price in red (should do).

https://www.ebay.com.au/sh/mkt/promotionmanager/dashboard

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

yeah i am **bleep**. i stayed up till 5 am fixing calk ups caused on my listings in postage etc as ebay keeps stuffing with it. i set up a markdown sale and its a joke - no banner and only sporadic tiny markdown notices on 1/10th of listings. And - zero traffic to my sight. Every time they congratulate me on reaching a milestone they then mess up my store and sales badly. sick of it.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Things have probably changed in the 5 years since this post has seen the light of day.  PLEASE check dates before dragging up old threads. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply