More promotional problem!

pnc75
Community Member

Was lucky enought to get the 10 free lists with no FVF fees. To my dismay the auto-relists came off it! So sick of this rubbish! If only they'd been explicit about that I'd have ended & re-listed some listings that I could hand pick for the promotion.

On the other hand, my daughter, who has the same offer, has been trying to use them for new listings, but they're coming off her 40 freebies!

No rhyme or reason here. I'm pleased I'm just a private seller of personal items and not someone who's trying to make a living here.

It's really not good enough.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Did any one else get this Promotional offer   ????? The strangest one yet 

AVC2C 10FLS spring clean 20170901 Drive IGMV  increase # of listings from pure buyers and existing sellers incl  churned

What are pure buyers  and churned sellers   ????????????????????   Its showing in my offers ive never seen anything like it and ive used 4 and have 6 left?????????????     My offers come and go and show as expired Man Surprised

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Yeah mine doesn't work either. Neither for the last promotion of free FVF.
Everytime I list a new listing it just comes off the 40 free listings per month. The 10 free listings for FVF just stays there stagnant at 10. I can't get it to use them despite having activated it.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

My 10 feee listings doesn't work either. I have used my 40 monthly free listings, and my promotional offers shows the extra 10 free listins as active/available,but when I try to list anything, it charges me $1.65 for the "feee" listings. Unfortunately I naively lised one item before I realised, just as I clicked "list item", that it was charging me $1.65, but too late...So I have stopped listing, and can't be bothered with the hassle of contacting eBay to try to get a $1.65 refund. My time is worth more than that.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

pnc75
Community Member

Seems I can't win here!

To avoid the issue I had yesterday with the auto relists coming off the No fees 10 listing promo, I removed the auto relist on 6 to use up the remining 6 on offer.

Guess what! Today it takes it off the 40! A complete turn around from yesterday, and to add insult to injury the re-list has now changed to ONCE only!

Some consistency and honesty from ebay about what's going on would be nice.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

What makes you think ebay even know (or at least acknowledge) what is going on?Smiley Frustrated

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Hi all, 

We know there have been issues with a couple of fee promotions and the free listing allocation. The team are working to resolve them and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.

I can also confirm that we will issue you a credit on your next invoice if an error has been made.

Regards

Michelle

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Far more than a couple, and been over 2 and a half weeks now

Funny how many of us have been given different stories, it is hard to know who is telling us the truth

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply