Multiple orders - can't enter feedback

For two weeks now since ebay changed the system it has been impossible to leave feedback for single buyer/multiple order. If someone purchases two or more items I get this error message when entering feedback.

We ran into a problem saving your Feedback. Please close the page and try again.
Doesn't matter what I do or how many times I do it (re-login/F5/close page/ wait a day an try again etc) I still can't give feedback to a single multiple order.
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS NEW UNRELIABLE SOFTWARE
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We have the same problem for multiple purchases.

If we select "leave feedback" from the drop down next to the order, we get that same error message.

However, if we tick the box next to the order for which we wish to leave feedback, then select "leave feedback" from the top of the page (not the drop down next to the order) we can then leave the feedback.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

People here cannot fix it, we are simply other members

Nobody from eBay nor eBay tech staff read here

Have you tried the 'work arounds' which other members have suggested in any of the other threads about the feedback issue?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

We have the same problem for multiple purchases.

If we select "leave feedback" from the drop down next to the order, we get that same error message.

However, if we tick the box next to the order for which we wish to leave feedback, then select "leave feedback" from the top of the page (not the drop down next to the order) we can then leave the feedback.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I had the same problem this morning.  I went into my "Sold" listings, clicked into each of the items in my multiple sales & entered the feedback for each in there & it accepted. 

It brings up the "old" feedback screen, not the new one. 

Hope this works for you.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

That workaround solves the problem thank you.๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you so much.  Have spent a frustrating amount of time trying to do the right thing.  The solution is not ideal, but at least it works!  Would love to go back to the old ebay...... was so much more efficient.  Every time you click to go back to the previous page, you need to scroll through to find where you were.  And you can't talk to anyone on ebay about it!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I had this issue too.

At the time I changed into another browser and was able to leave feedback like we used to.

But seems like has now been fixed. So leaving as per normal.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks so much for this advice, which worked immediately. I have spent (wasted) so much time chatting with ebay staff who tell me that it has been referred to their technical staff and it should work in 2 to 3 days - which it doesn't! Great stuff!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply